Rack Enclosure Cabinets
US Computek offers enclosed server rack cabinets with locking doors and side panels. These cabinets are ideal for applications that require physical equipment security at the rack level, instead of at the room level. These racks come with ventilated doors that allow plenty of airflow from front to back. These racks are ideal for server rooms and high-density data centers.
These enclosed racks are perfect for hotter, heavier equipment and applications with higher wattages. US Computek offers plenty of options to choose from including front doors with shatter-resistant clear acrylic windows, construction for harsh environments (up to NEMA IP54 standards), and seismic ratings for earthquake zones.
US Computek offers SmartRack enclosures that are designed for high-density server and networking applications in IT environments with provisions to integrate cooling, power distribution, and cable management.
SmartRack enclosures ship fully assembled! They also come with tool-less mounting slots, so they can be rapidly installed and deployed quickly. The SmartRack also includes adjustable mounting rails so that you can view it easily and eliminate time-consuming measurements. The doors and panels are lightweight and give you convenient access.
The SmartRack enclosures are able to hold up to 3,000 pounds and are able to support cooling, power distribution, cable management, and monitoring features in order to keep your services working non-stop.
Network Rack Features
- Ships fully assembled for rapid deployment and roll into place on heavy-duty pre-installed casters.
- Front and rear sets of equipment mounting rails adjust in 1/4″ increments. Adjustment is quick and convenient. The easy-view depth index ensures consistent rail placement without requiring time-consuming measurements.
- Toolless accessory mounting rails (2 rails per enclosure) include slots for quick installation of compatible PDUs and vertical cable managers. Mounting slots are arranged in an industry-standard pattern compatible with a wide variety of accessories. Each rail can accommodate two vertical PDUs or cable managers side-by-side (four items per enclosure).
- Enclosure includes mounting hardware of 50 pieces of M6 cage nuts and 50 pieces of M6 screws
- Textured powder coat finish for tough resistance to environmental concerns such as deployment in warehouses.
- Massive front to rear ventilation capacity. 65+% open space in door perforation pattern meets or exceeds server manufacturer requirements.
- Maximum usable internal depth of 37 inches/94 cm (front to rear rail).
- Weight ratings of 3000 lb stationary and 2250 lb rolling.
- Front door is locking, reversible and removable.
- Rear doors are locking and reversible. Split rear door design reduces clearance requirements for service entry allowing the enclosure to be placed closer to a wall.
- Locking removable side panels are ‘half size’ to make them smaller and lighter improving ease of installation and servicing. Two side panels per side (4 panels total). Side panels are keyed alike to the front and rear doors.
- Built in baying tabs allow enclosures to be combined securely in rows. Center-to-center width can be set at 600mm or 24″ to match standard data center floor tiles.
- Casters are pre-installed and support a rolling load capacity of 2250 lbs, allowing the enclosures to be pre-configured and rolled to the final installation location. Casters are removable.
- Leveling feet extend to allow enclosure to be positioned on uneven floors. Levelers are removable.
- Compact design allows the enclosure to roll through standard height commercial doorways.
Even More Features:
- Convenient grounding system. All components are grounded to the enclosure frame which includes multiple connections for facility ground. Front and rear doors include quick-release ground wires.
- Open bottom for cable access.
- Top panel has generous cable access holes. Panel can be removed toollessly in seconds without having to disconnect cables first.
- Included stabilizing brackets are used for shipment and can be reattached at the bottom of the enclosure frame on the inside or outside of the rack.
- Meets all enclosure requirements towards PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) Compliance
- Compatibility with airflow optimization accessories as well as cable management accessories.
phone,phones,fon,fons,phone jack,fax jack,jacks,tele,telephone,telephones,office phone,office phones,office telephone,office telephones,business,business phone,business phones,business telephone,business telephones,office,phone wire,phone cable,phone cabling,phone wiring,telephone wire,telephone wiring,telephone cabling, telephone cable,business telephone system,business telephone systems,telephone system,telephone systems,phone system,phone systems,service,fon service,telephone service,phone service,solutions,phone solution,phone solutions,telephone solutions,telephone solution,phone help,help,help with phones,help with phone wires,help with phone service,help with phone repairs,telephone repair,phone repair,cabling repair,copper wire repair,network repair,buy a phone,buy a telephone,purchase a phone,purchasea phone system,phone consultabt,telephone consultant,install,install phone,install phones,install telephone,install telephones,install fon,install fons,phone installers,telephone installers,phone wire installers,telephone wire installers,phone cable installers,phone wire installers,phone dealer,dealer,telephone dealer,phone dealers,telephone dealers,fon dealer,fon dealers,phone price,phone prices,telephone price,telephone prices,rent phone,rent phones,rent telephone,rent telephones,lease phone,lease telephones,lease phones,lease telephone,voicemail,ivr,voicemail to email,unified messaging,operator,operators,message systems,voice,voices,voice cable,voice cabling,voice wire,voice wiring,corded phone,corded phones,corded telephone,corded telephones,cordless phone,cordless phones,cordless telephone,cordless telephones,vintage phone,vintage phones,vintage telephone,vintage telephones,wireless phone,wireless phones,wireless telephone,wireless telephones,phone for sale,phones for sale,telephon for sale,telephones for sale,best phone,best phones,best telephone,best telephones,telephone number,telephone numbers,phone number,phone numbers,the phone,the phones,the telephone,the telephones,phone,phones,lg phone,lg phones,lg telephone,lg telephones,cheap phone,cheap phones,cheap telephone,cheap telephones,new phone,newphones,new telephones,new telephone,refurbished phone,refurbished phones,refurbished telephone,refurbished telephones,best phone,best phones,best telephone,best telephones,phone for sale,phones for sale,telephone for sale,telephones for sale,buy phone,buy phones,but telephone,buy telephones,sell phone,sell phones,sell telephone,sell telephones,purchase phone,purchase phones,purchase telephone,purchase telephones,used phone,used phones,used telephone,used telephones,phone accessories,telephone accessories,phone deals,telephone deals,good phone,good phones,good telephone,good telephones data cabling,data center cabling,data cable,data cable installation,voice and data cabling,data cabling company,voice data cabling,data cabling companies,data cabling installations,data cabling jobs,data cable wiring,structured wiring,network cabling services,data cabling installers,data cable types,DSL data cable,CAT5 data cable,network cabling installation,fiber cable types,structured cable,data cabling contractors,data cables,voice and data cabling,cable installers,network cable installation,voice and data cabling jobs,data network cabling,CAT cable,computer data cable,CAT 6 data cable,network data cabling,san diego voice and data cabling,data cabling solutions,cabling companies,data cable tray,data cable installers,data cable technologies,what is data cable,ethernet cable,network cabling standards,data cabling orange county,network cabling solutions,fiber optic cable,structured data cabling,CAT 5 cable,data cabling installer,fibre cable,fiber cable,data cable conduit,CAT5 cabling,ethernet cable wiring,types of data cable,network cable,ethernet cables,network cabling systems,network cabling companies,data cables for computers,data cabling contractors,cabling,fluke data cable tester,CAT5 cable,CAT 6 cable,voice and data cabling companies,voice and data cabling,network cabling,structured cabling,CAT6 cable,data cabling installer certification,CAT6,fiber optic data cable,data center cable management,data cables types,fiber optic,data cable tester,network cables,data cable installation jobs,cabling company,structured cabling system,CAT 5 cable wiring,cabling contractor,CAT5,CAT5e cable,data cable labels,cable fiber,data cable tester,IT cabling,fiber cable,voice and data cabling wiring,structured cabling contractors,data cabling services,CAT5e,CAT6 data cable,CAt 5,cabling infrastructure,patch cord,patch cable,data cable suppliers,CAT5e data cable,structured cabling installers,structured cabling certification,structured cabling,structured cable,structured wiring cable,structured cable of orange county,structured cable of CA,structured cabling jobs,structured network cabling,structured cable products,what is structured cabling,structured cabling,cable solutions,structured cabling solutions,structured cables,structured cabling standards,structural cable,structured cabling products,structure cable,structured cabling system,structured cabling systems,network structured cabling,structured cabling contractor,network structured cabling,structured cabling contractor,structured cabling certification,structured cable systems,ethernet cable,structured cabling network,structured wiring,CAT 5 cable,cabling,network cabling,structured cabling companies,structured cabling contractors,CAT 5,CAT6,structural cabling,residential structured cabling,CAT6 cable,UTP cable,CAT 5 wiring,network,RJ45,network wiring,network cabling installation,structural cable systems,structured cabling services,structured cabling diagram,cables,fiber optic cables,structured cabling design software,fiber cable,structured cabling training,CAT 5e cable,telephone cable,CAT6 cables,structured cabling best practices,CAT 5 wiring,structured cabling definition,coaxial cable,camera cables,CAT 5 cable wiring,what is structured wiring,data cable,structured cabling technician,CAT5 wiring,CAT 5 connectors,network,installation,network cable installation,structured wiring design,patch cords,CAT5 cable,network cable,structured cabling vendors,ethernet cable wiring,CAT 6 cable,structured cabling installation,fiber optic cable,cable management,cable installer,CAT5e cable,data cabling,TIA EIA structured cabling standards,LAn cable,WAN cable,LAN cabling,LAN cables,WAN cables,WAN cabling,network cabling services,structured cabling installers,CAT5e,network cables,voice and data cabling,structured cabling RFP,ethernet cables,structured cabling installers,structured cabling estimating software,CAT 6,home network wiring,twisted pair cable,cable installation,CAT 5 cables,home wiring,ethernet,cable,CAT6,cabling installation and maintenance,CAT5 vs CAT6,networking cables,router,routers,switch,switches,network switches,wireless,access point,wifi,wi-fi,firewall,firewalls,gateway,gateways,modem,internet,internetservices,voip,server,windows,mac,Brea,Fullerton,Yorba Linda,City of Industry,Irvine,Anaheim,Santa Ana,Villa Park,Fountain Valley,East Irvine,Ontario,Diamond Bar,Buena Park,Walnut,Orange,Placentia,La Palma,Pomona,Montclair,North Tustin